Monday, August 1, 2011

Pure Trim - Product of the Month for August 2011 :)

I'm really happy to be featuring this product as "Product of the Month".  This is BY FAR one of my favorite products on this planet and it is something I depended on heavily while I was training in China.  Many of my students and friends swear by it and I can't blame them. :)
This month's "Product of the Month" is the Pure Trim - Mediterranean Wellness Shakes.  They are high in nutrition, boasting ingredients like 50% of your daily Vitamin D, A, and E intake, B12, Biotin, and many other nutrients.
It also contains a Protein Complex that is soy and whey free, an Essential Fatty Acids blend, Anti-Stress and Energy blend, a Skin and Digestion blend, and even a Super Greens blend.......there's quite a bit more in them, but I don't want to bore you with an ingredients list here.  :p  In fact, people seem to discover the ingredients on there own after they try these shakes for the first time.

They usually are skeptical when I give them a shake to try for the first time, but the next time I see them they are super excited and say, "I need to get some of those shakes from you!  I've never felt so good!"  ha ha!  I always love hearing that from people because there are few things as rewarding as helping someone improve their health in such a noticeable way.  After they get some shakes and have been using them for a little bit they usually come to me and say, "The other day I was reading the package those shakes come in......do you know what's in them?!?!..."  Then they start telling me about how much "good stuff" is in them and reveling in the high nutrition content of these shakes.....and it makes me love what I do even more.  :)




As I mentioned before I used these shakes while I was training in China to keep my energy up so I could keep up with the intense training schedule and I still use them to keep my energy up without having to use drugs like caffeine.  But these shakes can be used for more than just energy and nourishment, they can also be used as a means of healthful weight loss.  Instead of starving your body to lose weight they nourish your body to its healthy weight and keep you going strong while doing so. 

One of my friends and carido kickboxing students uses Pure Trim and loves it.  A few months back she let me post her story so everyone would know how they have changed her life.  Click here to read her story.

If you know anyone who would be interested in learning more about a product like this have them check it out on Amador County's Online Health Food Store.  Or if they contact me I would be happy to give them a shake to try for them self.

You can also check out some of the celebrity fans of this product by clicking here.

No comments: