Friday, June 10, 2011

Awesome Weight Loss Story From a Good Friend, Andrea Newman

Here are "Before and After" photos of a good friend of mine who is one of my cardio kickboxing students and one of my weight loss clients.  She said that since she started on my weight loss program on May 23, she has lost 15 inches, 5 of which are from her waist!  :D  Awesome job Andrea!!!!!  She said I could post before and after photos so you all could see some of the progress she has made.

Here's a before photo:




And here is a photo we took today after Cardio Kickboxing:




Andrea is still going strong and having a great time losing weight and getting fit.  The other day she told me, "I have so much energy from these shakes I don't even need coffee anymore!  Now I'm high energy!"  :)
Andrea is a super awesome person and I'm very grateful she let me share her story with everyone!  Thank you, Andrea!  Keep up the good work!  *high five!*


The program she is using for energy and weight loss can be found on Amador County's Online Health Food Store and is centered around the "Pure Trim Shakes" and "Daily Complete" which do an awesome job of nourishing the body to weight loss instead of traumatizing it into weight loss.  Check it out if you know anyone who wants to lose inches this summer!  :)

No comments: