Thursday, February 23, 2012

They Did It!!! :D

Today was the day that three of my students tested for their White Sash Rank.  The test lasted for 2 hours and they worked like crazy demonstrating the skills they have learned over the past year.  I am very pleased to announce that after 2 hours of demonstrating (and explaining everything they were demonstrating in detail) they passed their first test and have each reached the rank of White Sash!  :)  Congratulations to each of them for this achievement!

Below are some pictures of them receiving their sashes and certificates:

 Paula receiving her Sash and her "Sash Speech"


 Just after Kathy received her sash.  :)


 Just after my dad received his sash.


 Here is where everyone is learning to tie their brand new shiny sashes. :)


 Offering a helping hand.  :)





 There's everyone with their new sashes!  :)


 Paula receiving her Rank Certificate.


 Kathy receiving her Rank Certificate.


My Dad (Pete) receiving his Rank Certificate.

It doesn't get much cooler than that.  :)


I want to extend my thanks to these students for all the hard work they've put into their training to reach this point.  They've really been wonderful and I'm completely thrilled that they have made this step in their training.  Good Job Gals and Guy!!!

No comments: