Monday, March 14, 2011

Latest News From Your Amador County Tai Chi Instructor. :)

On Saturday, March 12, I joined several people from the KSW Karate Dojo in a GSKA tournament in Manteca, CA.  It was my first tournament in the United States and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.  :)  There were some absolutely amazing and extremely skilled competitors at the competition and it was a thrill to watch them all compete.  While I was there I showed a Chen Tai Chi form and got 29.85 points out of a potential 30.00 points.  :)  That made me pretty happy.  :) 

Here's a video that a friend of mine took while I was showing my form. 



It was great getting to see some of the students from the KSW Karate Dojo compete as well.  They did karate forms and sparring and they did a great job too!  I was very proud to be with that group representing Amador County. 

If you live in Amador County and you would like to learn Tai Chi, feel free to contact me for more info or Check out my Class Schedule to see if you can make it to one of the classes I teach.

No comments: