Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 2012 Product of the Month

For the new year Ancient Wisdom for The New You is happy to present Harmony as product of the month.  This herbal blend has been in use in the Mediterranean for nearly 300 years and is used to bring the body into a state of balance and promote healthy kidney function. It has been one of my favorite products since the first time I used it because it makes me feel more energetic, yet very tranquil and focused, both mentally and physically.  I also sleep way better when I take the Harmony herbal blend.

If you know anyone who is feeling a little bit "off" or is looking for something that will promote healthy kidney function, needs more energy, or just needs to feel better, have them check out this months Product of the Month at Amador County's Online Health Food Store.  :)  Happy New Year!

No comments: