Monday, August 4, 2014

Looking for a Filming Location Near Jackson, CA

Hello All,

As you have probably noticed we have been posting a lot of new instructional videos lately.  Unfortunately, the location where we have been filming is on Hwy. 88 and the road noise hinders the amount of filming that can be done.  A five-minute video took nearly 30 minutes to shoot because we were so frequently interrupted by road noise and had to wait for the noise to die down before we could continue filming.

While I am thankful for the location I have used so far, I am currently looking for another, more secluded location where I can film with less disturbances.

Here is what I am hoping to find in a new filming location:

  • Close to Jackson
  • Wide, open space (indoor or outdoor)
  • Fairly level ground
  • Secluded with minimal chance of interruption
If any of you have such a place and wouldn't mind letting me use it to film more Tai Chi and Qigong videos, I would really appreciate it.  Please send me an email letting me know where it is and when it's available (andrewplitt@gmail.com).

Because I am posting my videos on YouTube for free I cannot offer any monetary compensation, but if you have a business, or anything else you would like to spread the word about, I would be happy to give you a "shout out" in my videos, to thank you for allowing me to use your location.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  Have a great day!


To Your Health,
Shifu Andrew Plitt

No comments: